Networker

[Networker] new question with savepnpc

2009-12-01 09:33:03
Subject: [Networker] new question with savepnpc
From: opopanax <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:31:59 -0500
For this you'll need to enter savepnpc.exe in the Backup Command field in
client properties. then you need to create a file called group-name.res and put
it in /nsr/res directory. in this file you have to set the precmd and pstcmd
parameters with the nsrsql commands. See page 90 of EMC NetWorker Release 7.5
Administration Guide for more details.

opopanax.