Networker

Re: [Networker] Technical advisory out today about Windows 2008 disaster recovery

2009-11-24 10:39:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Technical advisory out today about Windows 2008 disaster recovery
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:35:40 -0500
Oddly enough, if you add "WITH AVAMAR" to that search string, it brings
up this PDF - could this be what they meant, since it does seem to be
focused on windows backup util?

https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/live1
/en_US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/300-010-190.pdf

Regards,
jamie

On
>> Behalf Of Francis Swasey
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:57 AM
>> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
>> Subject: Re: [Networker] Technical advisory out today about Windows
2008 disaster
>> recovery
>>
>> On 11/24/09 8:52 AM, Matthew Huff wrote:
>> > What's worse, I cannot find the article it refers to:
>> >
>> > "WINDOWS SERVER 2008 OFFLINE SYSTEM RECOVERY USING WINDOWS
>> SERVER BACKUP WITH NETWORKER
>> >
>> > The link is broken and search doesn't find it.
>> >

>> You should report that to EMC.
>>
>> --
>> Frank Swasey                    | http://www.uvm.edu/~fcs
>> Sr Systems Administrator        | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
>> University of Vermont           |    just like everyone else.
>>   "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
(1854-1900)

>> To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
type "signoff
>> networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-
>> request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list.
You can access