Networker

[Networker] Migration to a new NMC

2009-11-24 09:04:05
Subject: [Networker] Migration to a new NMC
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:01:44 -0500
Now that 7.6 is out and the NMC looks a lot better, I'd like to move our NMC
system from our backup server to another server. What are the procedures and
gotchas? Do I just install on the new server and stop the old one? Is there an
export/import? I'd like to move from Solaris Sparc to Linux x86_64, so there is
definitely a binary compatibility issue

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com ; | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139