Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 Binaries/Installers now available on PowerLink

2009-11-23 10:46:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 Binaries/Installers now available on PowerLink
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:43:10 -0500
On 11/23/09 10:16 AM, Goslin, Paul wrote:
That's further than I was able to get. I wanted to check out the new
NMC, but I could not even uncompress any of the .gz files I downloaded
this morning for Linux NW 7.6 X86_64, or X86, or even 7.5 X86_64 ... All
the download files seem to be corrupted...  I opened a case and they
called saying they are attempting to reproduce the problem..

It is my experience that the files download with a .gz extention, but they are really already ungzip'd -- so they are tar files... I did have to download the linux x86_64 file twice before I got a good copy this morning (6:30ish EST).

Frank