Networker

[Networker] Question about Networker 7.4.4

2009-11-20 11:46:29
Subject: [Networker] Question about Networker 7.4.4
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:45:28 -0500
I have file type devices that are marked scan needed under the Media tab and
then volumes. I have some volumes that are set as scan needed. I have run the
scanner command on them and in the gui the scan needed is gone but when I run
the nsrim -V with the volume specified it runs correctly but when I watch this
process in nsrwatch it states in the messages section that the scan flag is set
for the volume. Cannot recover space from the device. Do any of you know how to
manually clear the scan flag? I have a case open with SUN about this but they
are not offering much assistance with this at the moment. Any help would be
most appreciated. Thanks.