Networker

Re: [Networker] Wildcards For Directory Backups?

2009-11-18 15:35:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Wildcards For Directory Backups?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:33:34 -0600
Hello,
Can you break up your home directory structure itself, meaning something
like:
/export/home1/[a-f]*
/export/home2/[g-l]*
/export/home3/[m-r]*
/export/home4/[s-z]*

Then set your saveset to backup /export/home1, /export/home2,
/export/home3, /export/home4?  That would be a lot less savesets in the
saveset field..