Networker

[Networker] i need to reinstall client every time i want to backup

2009-11-12 08:02:16
Subject: [Networker] i need to reinstall client every time i want to backup
From: Charlie2009 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:01:25 -0500
I'm going crazy with the following:

I need to reinstall the windows 2008 server client of NetWorker every time I
want to backup

When I throw a backup after you reinstall the NetWorker client backup succeeds,
but the next day goes wrong, if I reinstall the networker client, the backup
ends well, but the next day it fails again.

I have this error in the event viewer:

Faulting application save.exe, version 7.5.1.0, time stamp 0x49c499d8, faulting
module dskquota.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791ad02, exception
code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0000000000009f75, process id 0xcb4, application
start time 0x01ca631e9a38b2ef

Thanks & Regards