Networker

[Networker] Retension Policy Problem

2009-11-11 22:15:35
Subject: [Networker] Retension Policy Problem
From: Grustni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:07:33 -0500
Hi,

I'm having problems with "retention policy" that is suppose to wipe our VCB
backups. I've set it up to clear in 10 days, but it does not work :(
Just a few steps that I did, to configure our retention policy:

1. under Configuration -> Policies
I have created a 10days policy

2.under Media -> Media Pools
Selected VCB backup pool -> Properties -> Configuration:
Specified 10 days "retention policy"

Is there anything else, I should have done to make it work?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks