Networker

Re: [Networker] "nsrck -L7" asks for another tape? - more

2009-11-06 16:18:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] "nsrck -L7" asks for another tape? - more
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:15:03 -0500
Think I figured out why it was asking for a 2nd tape .. had a client that
I stopped saving in that bootstrap group, but had not yet deleted the
definition. And I think the last time it was saved as part of that
bootstrap info was 2 weeks ago ... which would have been the last time an
index for that client was saved ...

So I stopped the "nsrck -L7"; deleted that client definition (and it's
index directory), and re-started the "nsrck -L7". And it's now mack to
recovering indexes for the rest of my clients.

So hopefully it will all Just Work ...

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
11/06/2009 03:57:44 PM: