Networker

Re: [Networker] Problems with NMC and IE 8?

2009-10-26 11:02:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problems with NMC and IE 8?
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:57:10 -0400
I have had tons of problems with IE8 with NMC, Cisco LMS, SecurID, and other
web based management systems. I've always tried to keep to the "standard" MS
install, but I gave up and moved to Firefox 3.5. Everything has been much
better since.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com ; | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139