Networker

[Networker] 7.2.2 Jumbo

2009-10-14 22:30:12
Subject: [Networker] 7.2.2 Jumbo
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:22:53 -0500
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu> wrote:
> Not matter what horror stories you've seen on this list about
> problems with 7.4.x, you're going to have to either upgrade or change
> products at some point.

We consider ourselves lucky that it works and *knock knock knock*
works well, and your last statement is true.

We're looking at systems with management features aimed at operators
rather than administrators, how's 7.5/7.4 improved in that regard (aka
the person maintaining it doesn't have time/skills for scripting
reports, alerting, monitoring, or creating complex retention/cloning
policies)?

Thanks,