Networker

[Networker] No full backups of this save set were found...

2009-10-06 04:51:26
Subject: [Networker] No full backups of this save set were found...
From: Jury <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 04:46:26 -0400
Hello!
I trying to backup one Windows Server 2003 R2 Standart, using Legato Networker
7.32 and those save sets:

SYSTEM FILES:
SYSTEM STATE:
SYSTEM DB:
C:\

In results, those save sets

SYSTEM FILES:
SYSTEM STATE:
SYSTEM DB:

were sucessfully backed up, but I have problem with save set [i]C:\[\i] - it
could't be backed: