Networker

[Networker] New Avamar users list

2009-10-05 15:56:30
Subject: [Networker] New Avamar users list
From: "HORWITZ, STANLEY R." <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:52:24 -0400
Greetings everyone, I just created a new Listserv list for Avamar
users. This new list is intended to be like the NetWorker list, but
geared toward questions involving Avamar backups.

Anyone with an interest in managing or using an Avamar device is
welcome to sign up to this list. Its free. I am hosting it as a
voluntary effort.

To subscribe, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu. In the body
of the message, type

sub avamar-l YourFirstName YourLastName

or use your favorite web browser to go to
http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/avamar-l.html

The email for this list is avamar-l AT listserv.temple DOT edu

You can post messages on the list via its email address or via its web
site. Either way is fine, but you must be subscribed before you can
post a message or view the list's archived postings.

If you know anyone who is responsible for managing an Avamar device,
please invite them to subscribe to this list.