Networker

Re: [Networker] changing report title in reports generated with gstclreport

2009-10-01 15:38:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] changing report title in reports generated with gstclreport
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:31:42 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] changing report title in reports generated...:

You can right click on the report in the console, choose "save as", then
give it the title you want, then run that report.

Thanks Chester.  That gets me most of the way to what I want so it may be
what I end up doing.  If I want to actually include the client name in the
title for some reports, I would have to create a custom report for each
client in question, which isn't ideal.  Still, better than nothing.

Tim