Networker

[Networker] Partial failure?

2009-08-31 10:19:42
Subject: [Networker] Partial failure?
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:14:18 -0400
I have a save set on a Solaris 9 client that is giving me the following message
in the completion report:
May have partial failure(s)

I've looked at the logs and don't really get anything more to go on.  I've
rummaged the docs and nothing comes up there either.  It seems to have
completed normally except for this message.  This is the base of our web server
tree and contains many small files.

Server is Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, both server and client are v7.4.3.

Suggestions on cause and/or solution?

Patti Clark - RHCT, GSEC
Sr. Linux/UNIX System Administrator
Office of Scientific and Technical Information