Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??

2009-08-27 13:07:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:03:12 -0700
We upgraded directly from 7.2.2 to 7.5.1 back in May and have had minimal
problems, mainly from learning the new interface.  But we are a very simple
NetWorker setup, 16 Windows clients, 1 Solaris 7 client plus MS Exchange
module.  All of our disks are directly attached and we only have one Networker
Server.  I would have stayed with 7.2.2 but an upgrade to Exchange kind of
forced my hand.

We've had no stability problems with the server but I have had to reset the NMC
daemon (service for you Windows mavens) a few times.

Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon