Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??

2009-08-25 09:07:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??
From: "Khan, Sami" <sami AT ESSEX.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:02:52 +0100
We upgraded to 7.4 sp5 (on Windows 2003) because nsrmmd was reading sessions as
active even after timeouts, the upgrade fixed this problem - and no hung
savegroups anymore. The installer first removed the NMC (make sure not to
delete the existing NMC database), updated the software and installed the new
NMC back.

-sami