Networker

Re: [Networker] sl500 library loading from CAP

2009-08-12 17:08:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] sl500 library loading from CAP
From: "Beck, Joe" <Joe_Beck AT COMCAST DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:04:24 -0400
Looks like deleting & re-adding will be my best bet as I only see 1 changer:

root@back01g-tcc7 423# nsrjb -vV | more
setting verbosity level to `1'
Configuration information for jukebox sl500_lab01:
        model: Standard SCSI Jukebox
        control port: /dev/scsi/changer/c3t500104F0009CB40Ad0
        bar code reader: Yes
        jukebox features: volume_tags elements_status read_elem_unload_fail
barc
ode
        number drives: 6
        devices: /dev/rmt/1cbn /dev/rmt/0cbn /dev/rmt/4cbn /dev/rmt/3cbn
/dev/rm
t/5cbn /dev/rmt/2cbn
        physical slots: 1-66
        cleaning slots: 66-66