Networker

[Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."

2009-08-10 14:33:57
Subject: [Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."
From: dreyrugr <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:29:21 -0400
> What happens if you run NMC client from your desktop connecting the
> individual server?

We only have access remotely through NMC on the master server.  The web access
on the other servers is not available remotely.

> Also, does your desktop hostname resolves from the master server?

I added my desktop machine name and IP to the hosts file on the master server
to check this out.  I can get to my machine from the master server by name.
The issue is still persistent.  Good idea though.

Also one more thing to add.  When I go to a server for the first time, it does
not have the issue, after I look at one group, close it, then look at another
group, it seems to flap between the two groups I have viewed.  If I look at a
3rd one, then it flaps between those 3 groups.

I really appreciate the replies.