Networker

[Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."

2009-08-07 12:11:13
Subject: [Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."
From: dreyrugr <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:38:37 -0400
Since our upgrade to 7.5 we have had an issue with the remote administration
GUI on NMC.  Note this is only happening from our main console.  If we remote
desktop to the actual server, we do not have the issue locally on the actual
servers, only from the master NMC.  We have about 11 Networker servers (Linux
and Windows) and they are controlled from one main master server.  When we go
to view details on a group under "Monitoring", the Currently Running and
Completed Successfully boxes tend to bounce back and forth between the group
selected and other groups (that are not selected).  It makes it hard to see
details on the jobs as the data flashes.  We have been back and forth with
Legato for about 3 months trying to get it resolved and it is getting quite
frustrating.  Has anyone seen/resolved such issues?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Joe