Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR admin & regular expressions

2009-08-06 09:56:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR admin & regular expressions
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:51:01 +0300
  Did you do 'option regexp' ?

# nsradmin
NetWorker administration program.
Use the "help" command for help, "visual" for full-screen mode.
nsradmin> option

Display options:
        Dynamic: Off;
        Hidden: Off;
        Raw I18N: Off;
        Resource ID: Off;
        Regexp: Off;
nsradmin> show name
nsradmin> print type:NSR client;name: aristo*
No resources found for query:
                        name: aristo*;
                        type: NSR client;
nsradmin> option regexp
Regexp display option turned on

Display options:
        Dynamic: Off;
        Hidden: Off;
        Raw I18N: Off;
        Resource ID: Off;
        Regexp: On;
nsradmin> print type:NSR client;name: aristo*
                        name: aristold.tau.ac.il;

                        name: aristo.tau.ac.il;

dwojcik wrote:
I am trying to use regular expressions in a query to nsradmin, and none
of the formats I have tried have worked...

show name
print type:NSR client;name:.*abc.* [ *abc*, \*abc\*. etc... ]

This shouldn't be this hard, but the manpage for nsradmin isn't usefull for this at all.
Thanks in advance,

Douglas

|This was sent by wojcik2088 AT yahoo DOT com via Backup Central.

-- Yaron.