Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.4.4 savegrp -pvc

2009-08-04 16:38:11
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 savegrp -pvc
From: Mark Davis <davism AT UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:31:52 -0400
Hi All,

We've just upgraded to Networker 7.4.4. When I run:

      savegrp -pvc <client_name> <group name>

on our clients that are still at 7.2 or earlier, I would see a lot of useful information in the output. I'm most interested in the field showing the OS version, something like:

      OS: Windows XP 5.1

When the client software is version 7.4, this information disappears from the savegrp -pvc output. I've also looked for the "OS:" field in the GUI, and nsradmin, but can't find it.

Is there a way to view this information when the client side software is at version 7.4?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Davis