Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows 2003 client goes blue screen after one backup

2009-08-02 00:36:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows 2003 client goes blue screen after one backup
From: Gary sperano <g_sperano AT hotmail DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:29:45 -0400
http://solutions.emc.com/EMCSolutionView.asp?id=esg55053&usertype=C
Fact: Windows NT 4.0
Fact: NetWorker for Windows
Fact: Windows 2000
Symptom: Error: 'The Windows Logon Process system process terminated
unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000080 (0x00000000 0x00000000)'
Symptom: STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
Symptom: Windows backup client cannot startup after recovery
Cause: Microsoft issue.
Fix: Here is the list, please go through all the recommended articles,
especially the first one:

SEARCH URL
============http://search.support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3DON&Product=msall&Query=c000021a%2520Fatal%2520System%2520Error&Queryc=c000021a+Fatal+System+Error&withinResults=false&srchstep=0&KeywordType=ALL&Titles=false&numDays=&maxResults=25

Recommended articles
----------------------
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q139843
==> About changes in hardware. This is about a fault-tolerant bit set on the
harddisk, this might be your problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q145578
==> About changes in drive assignment

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q158376