Networker

[Networker] Nsradmin command ?

2009-07-28 17:25:09
Subject: [Networker] Nsradmin command ?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:15:40 -0500
Hi all,

I'm trying to pull all of the client names who's "scheduled backup" is
enabled.

Right now in my input file I have the following:

show name;"scheduled backup"

print type: NSR client;

It pulls the client name and the scheduled backup, but how do I make it
only pull the clients who's "Scheduled backup" is enabled?