Networker

[Networker] Using the client upgrade feature in EBS 7.4.3

2009-07-28 15:12:58
Subject: [Networker] Using the client upgrade feature in EBS 7.4.3
From: Matthew Powell <MTPOWEL AT EXCHANGE.CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:06:14 -0400
I am trying to set up my software repository on a Solaris 10 server and
I have it ready to go and I was trying to add the agents to the
repository as the documentation says and I am getting this error:

Error on remote host: uasm: cannot stat
c:Install\Networkr\ISScript1150.Msi: No such file or directory.

I have downloaded the client installers from EMC Powerlink and this file
is not there. I have also looked on the DVD that I have from EMC and
that file is not there either. Just curious if anyone else has seen this
error? Thanks for your time.

Matt Powell

Storage Administrator

Clemson University

office : 865-656-0589

cell: 864-650-8237

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's
why its called the present."