Networker

[Networker] 'Received 0 matching file' using recover with SSID!

2009-07-24 18:57:39
Subject: [Networker] 'Received 0 matching file' using recover with SSID!
From: Appignani <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 04:34:35 -0400
Hello all,
I need to recover some data from Networker 7.2.2 installed on Windows PC named
"msgarch".  The data regarding a client Unix TRU64 named "apdmalias". Well,
when I try to recover with this command from client:
> /usr/opt/networker/bin/recover -d /usr/appoggio -s msgarch -S 4201189485
> /usr/users/postelab/msg/arch_CTTH/
 I get the message:
> Received 0 matching file(s) from NSR server `msgarch'
 despite the SSID!
Instead, if I run this command:
> /usr/opt/networker/bin/recover -d /usr/appoggio -s msgarch -c apdmalias -a
> /usr/users/postelab/msg/arch_CTTH/20090723/
, that is the same data stored in the SSID 420118945, the result it's OK.
I use regularly the recover command with -S option for many other similar
saveset and I never have any problem.
Somebody can help me?