Networker

[Networker] NSR Reporter

2009-07-17 14:40:36
Subject: [Networker] NSR Reporter
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:31:39 -0400
First, thanks to Thierry for creating such a comprehensive reporting tool.  I
can't imagine the amount of work that went into this.

However, I do have a couple of questions, and I can't seem to find answers in
the documentation or anywhere online.

1:  It's not always obvious what some of the gantt charts are showing me.  For
simple example, if you look at the Gantt Charts-By Date-Client Gannt Charts,
and any client, and any date, and then click on "Graph Ganttcharts by Date",
what is it actually showing in each of the hourly sections?  Is it the number
of active sessions, the number of savesets, the amount of data backed up?  I've
tried to match it up with known metrics for clients, but I can't seem to find
the match.

2:  Is there a way to see the concurrent active sessions per client?  I'd like
to get a good feel on how long it's taking to back up each client.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David