Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading

2009-06-29 06:44:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:40:15 +0300
Khan, Sami wrote:
Sorry forgot to mention that, we are running 1 backup server and 2
storage nodes (all windows 2003) on dell hardware with xeon 3GHz and 3GB
ram on all servers, backing up around 100 servers. The ADIC Scalar 100
is also supported.

If you are upgrading a Solaris server running Networker 7.2, you need to remove the LGTOdrvr package, which doesn't exist since 7.3. Since it is not mentioned in the 7.3 (7.4 and 7.5 as well) installation guide, I forgot to remove it while upgrading from 7.2 to 7.3.

-sami