Networker

[Networker] Networker server recovery question

2009-06-09 11:59:32
Subject: [Networker] Networker server recovery question
From: "Esson, Paul" <Paul.Esson AT REDSTOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:00:48 +0100
Folks,

I have a 7.2 Networker installation on Windows 2000.  I want to rebuild
the server hardware as Windows 2003 (not upgrade - the Windows 2000 OS
installation is suspect) and upgrade Networker to a supported version -
can't confirm exact version yet.

Will I be able to recover the bootstrap and most recent client file
indexes onto this new installation or do I need to re-install 7.2,
recover and then upgrade to a more recent version of Networker?

Regards,

Paul Esson

redstor

Torridon House Aberdeen AB11 5AR
Tel : +44 (0) 1224 595 381

Mob: +44 (0) 7766 906 514

sns Storage Integrator of the Year 2008

Disclaimer
The information included in this e-mail is of a confidential nature and
is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee,
whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or
confidentiality