Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO2 tapes with L1 in label

2009-06-09 10:17:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO2 tapes with L1 in label
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:05:49 -0400
Interesting...  I have:

[email protected]:IBM     ULTRIUM-TD4     89B2|Tape, /dev/nst0
                                           S/N: 1310097959
                                           ATNN=IBM     ULTRIUM-TD4     13100979
59
                                           WWNN=500507631203E5D4
                                           WWPN=500507631243E5D4
                                           PORT=00000001

Of course, I don't have any LTO2 media to experiment with. I notice your firmware is one that I replaced due to errors I was seeing with the drives going into "A" mode. Suggest you speak with your vendor about getting the newer firmware version.

Frank