Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions

2009-06-08 15:11:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions
From: Mark Davis <davism AT UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:05:52 -0400
Tim,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the "the 7.4.4.4 roll-up"? I looked on Powerlink, and I see 7.4 SP4 dated December 31, 2008.

I have it installed on a test system:

# pkginfo -x LGTOserv
LGTOserv  NetWorker Server
          (sparc) 7.4.4.Build.634

With this version, I have the problem with cloning sessions not updating. If I have the wrong version, where do I find the roll-up?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Davis
NetWorker Support - I.T.S

Tim Mooney wrote:
I noticed this in the release notes for one of the patches we've recently
applied while working on an unrelated issue.  It might be what you're
looking for:

LGTsc15911 **NMC Not Updating when Cloning - Source Volume\Device Incorrect

It's included in the 7.4.4.4 roll-up.

Tim