Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions

2009-06-04 13:15:01
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions
From: Mark Davis <davism AT UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:06:25 -0400
When running nsrclone on a list of savesets, and viewing the Monitoring/Sessions tab, and with "Show: Clone Sessions", there is no dynamic update showing the progress of the job. It simply shows the total amount to be cloned and then does not update. When the job is complete, the session disappears.

If I run nsrwatch, I do see the dynamic update of the job:

cloning session:19 of 59 save set(s) reading from VT600029 31 GB of 82 GB
 servername:cloning session saving to pool 'vtl3clone' (VT600036)

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Davis