Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about nsrinfo command SOLVED

2009-06-03 12:35:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about nsrinfo command SOLVED
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:26:44 +0100
MIchael Leone wrote:
(I know it's rude to respond to your own post; sorry)

More searching of the list archives pointed me to:

<http://nsrd.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/basics-listing-files-in-a-backup/>

Which in turn, with a bit of thinking, led me to do this:

mminfo -avot -q "client=BigSAN,volume=ClonedDiskVolumeName,name=H:\Users,savetime>=06/01/2009" -r "volume,name,savetime(22),nsavetime"

which gave me:

 name                               date     time      save time
H:\Users                         6/1/2009 11:58:42 PM 1243915122
H:\Users                         6/3/2009 12:04:03 AM 1244001843

And I then fed the "nsavetime" into nsrinfo, and got a satisying bunch of data:

nsrinfo.exe -t 1243915122 BigSAN

This is the way the man page recommends you do it, so it seems you found the right answer the hard way.