Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape Usage Skyrockets!

2009-05-29 14:02:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape Usage Skyrockets!
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:58:39 -0400
HAve you changed the device driver you were using? Check the drives? They might
need cleaning? Do you have auto cleaning set.

I have seen where a drive needs cleaning and the performance related to speed
takes a hit as well as capacity.

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098