Networker

[Networker] tape label error

2009-05-27 14:36:39
Subject: [Networker] tape label error
From: Cedric Spence <cedric.spence AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:32:14 -0400
I want to add some new tapes to a Pool called "Level 1"
I right click on the new tapes switch have "Barcode Labels" and choose
Label, under Taget Media Pool I choose "Level 1" and deselect
Prompt to Overwrite Existing Label under Operation Options

I get this message in the log file

4       1243448547      event   media   Media warning: rd=chcb-ng1:\\.\Tape0
reading: read
open error: there was not a device file name passed in to CDI (drive status
is DRIVE_STATUS_UNSET)

4       1243448547      rd=chcb-ng1:\\.\Tape0   media   Rd=chcb-ng1:\\.\Tape0
read open
error: there was not a device file name passed in to CDI (drive status is
DRIVE_STATUS_UNSET)

Is the steps that I am following incorrect to added a blank bar code label
tape to a pool incorrect?