Networker

[Networker] need help with reporting

2009-05-26 16:39:34
Subject: [Networker] need help with reporting
From: "Gold, Evan" <egold AT FSA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:31:53 -0400
Hello Gurus,
I am trying to write a little script to report some stats on my legato backups
every day.
I run incremental backups sun-fri , and fulls on Saturday.

I want to run the script weekdays at 2pm to get the info for the past 24 hours.
I am stumped on how to get this accurate for my weekend backups since some of
them run more than 24 hours.

Here is the info I need:

-          GB backed up each day.

-          Number of tapes I used each day.

The number of tapes is where I am stuck. I was using mminfo but It seems to
give incorrect results for the weekend fulls.

Also I eject the tapes to go offsite daily at 3pm, so I wanted to make sure the
number of tapes that were sent offsite matched what was used by legato.

I do not clone, instead I send all tapes offsite mon-Friday at 3pm.

Thank you.
Evan

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient (or an employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. FSA