Networker

[Networker] Networker clients running higher version

2009-05-26 10:37:16
Subject: [Networker] Networker clients running higher version
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:30:18 -0400
Hi all,

EMC officially does not support this configuration but we are going to have a
2-3 month period were we will be running networker 7.4.4 clients for Windows
and Unix against a networker server running 7.1 and 7.2. Has anyone done this
and can you share any issues that you might have encountered with this
configuration.

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098