Networker

[Networker] Networker Logs Website

2009-05-13 09:22:06
Subject: [Networker] Networker Logs Website
From: japgar <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:13:52 -0400
Rachel and Tim.... I've sent you the zip file...  I'd really like to hear some
feedback on your experiences.  I'd like to make this easier to use and your
feedback would help.

James.... sorry it's not available on the web anywhere.  Send me your email
address and I'll send you a copy.  The software is just some perl scripts that
I wrote and requires a little bit of work on your part to get it running.  I'm
trying to simplify it as much as possible by asking for feedback from those I
send it to.

Jim