Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] How to configure to take celerra nfs shares backup

2009-05-11 08:31:22
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] How to configure to take celerra nfs shares backup
From: Mikael Sjöberg (IIM) <mikael.sjoberg AT IIMNORDIC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:24:36 +0200
Hi,

Have you filled out Application information?:

A working sample config for NDMP:

In Apps & Modules tab of client config:

Access:
Remote user: ndmp_user
Password: passwd

Backup:
Backup command: nsrndmp_save -T vbb / dump

Ndmp checkbox should be marked.

Application information:
HIST=y
UPDATE=y
SNAPSURE=y

Also try to start backup jobs like XX.10 , XX.15 , The Celerra has internal
database checks every hour.

Regards
// Michael