Networker

Re: [Networker] Update Multiple Clients - Add To One Group

2009-05-08 11:39:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Update Multiple Clients - Add To One Group
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:28:12 -0400
That worked!  Mostly...

I stared adding client to my  "All" group manually, so I had a few that were
already in the group.  After I ran the command, the client details in the
JAVA GUI shows the "All" group twice for those clients that were already in
the group.  However, in looking at the details in nsradmin (in visual mode),
I only see the [All] group listed once.  Same goes for looking at the client
details when you double-click the client in the GUI.

Why would I see two listings in the JAVA GUI column view for the clients and
only one listing in the GUI details view and in nsradmin?  Where is the GUI
getting the second listing?  Very odd indeed...