Networker

[Networker] Waiting for media error

2009-05-07 10:37:06
Subject: [Networker] Waiting for media error
From: psoni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:30:15 -0400
I found the warning message in the daemon.log after the request was made to
mount the volume A.

Expected volume `A' in slot `XXX'. The actual volume is `<NULL>'.

This is really weird because I mounted the same volume from slot 'xxx' to
complete the backup this morning.

I had the same isse couple of days before with one of the volumes (failed to
mount ) during restore and found that the volume was "unlabeled" under the
devices tab of NMC. The same volume now has valid label (after 2 days) and
when I tried manually to load that in one of the drives. IT WORKED !!!
[Question]