Networker

Re: [Networker] NRS-AMON

2009-04-23 08:29:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] NRS-AMON
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:24:50 -0400
I think what he needs to do is apply the license on the Networker
server, not the client that's being backed up ??? It appears from the
initial post that he is attempting to apply the license on the client...

We don't have any Oracle licenses or backup any Oracle databases, but
that's the way all our other application specific licenses (Exchange,
SQL) have been applied in the past... On our Networker server...