Networker

[Networker] failed entire save set for single file?

2009-04-22 12:30:19
Subject: [Networker] failed entire save set for single file?
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:22:13 -0500
I have a save set that is consistently failing like so:

NetWorker savegroup: (alert) Group Name completed, total 3 client(s), 0
Hostname(s) Unresolved, 1 Failed, 2 Succeeded. (hostname.domain Failed)
Start time:   Tue Apr 21 18:00:00 2009
End time:     Tue Apr 21 23:10:17 2009

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* hostname.domain:D:\folder\* 1 retry attempted
  hostname.domain:D:\folder\*: No full backups of this save set were found
in the media database; performing a full backup
* hostname.domain:D:\folder\* save: VSS Snapshot is disabled for D:\folder\*
and will not be used.save: File D:\path\filenameData\file.tla could not be
opened and was not backed up. (Permission denied)
* hostname.domain:D:\folder\* D:\path\filename: Resource temporarily
unavailable

I find that the entire saveset is marked as aborted in mminfo and
non-recoverable.
Is that single locked file causing the abortion?  How could I resolve this?
 The client is Windows 2003 SP1 and the server is 7.2.2 on RHEL3.

Thank you,
Eugene