Networker

Re: [Networker] savegrp log file not getting updated after upgrade.

2009-04-16 09:50:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] savegrp log file not getting updated after upgrade.
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:44:12 -0400
As far as I am aware of, Networker normally only maintains a daemon.raw
and a messages file by default. The only way to create and maintain a
savegroup.log that I am aware of would be to create a notification by
copying the existing 'savegroup completion' notification and have it log
the results to a 'savegroup.log' file via the 'nsrlog' command. I have
done this, in the Action field I have: 'nsrlog -f
D:\nsr\logs\savegroup.log'. This captures all the savegroup completions
since I can't 100% rely on our MS-Exchange server to deliver each and
every e-mail sent via Blat (Exchange manages to lose the odd messages
some how)...