Networker

[Networker] Error Networker

2009-04-14 09:21:13
Subject: [Networker] Error Networker
From: bshe <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:08:57 -0400
Hello,
I have a problem and not that to do gives me the following mistake.
I have updated from 7.2 to 7.4.2 and it  raises does not do the copies to me.
someone can help to me.

Description error :
NetWorker savegroup: (warning) Inactive files in saveset C:\ on host "server
name" occupy 69,74 percent of the used space, which exceeds threshold of 30
percent configured for this client.

thanks.