Networker

Re: [Networker] Directive Issue

2009-04-09 05:57:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directive Issue
From: "Howard, Vince" <Vince.Howard AT NORTHUMBERLAND.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:45:50 +0100
Hi Preston,

> I've always found that Windows directives need to not only be enclosed in
> double-quotes, but also double-back-slashed, i.e.:
> << "F:\\" >>

Strange, I've never had any problems using a single backslash in my directives.

Best regards,

Vince

Vince Howard
Programmer / Systems Administrator
Information Services
Northumberland County Council
Front Street West
Bedlington
Northumberland
NE22 5TU
UK

Tel (DDI): +44 (0)1670 843472
Fax:       +44 (0)1670 843484
Email:     vince.howard AT northumberland.gov DOT uk<mailto:vince.howard AT
wansbeck.gov DOT uk>
Web:       www.northumberland.gov.uk<http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

Northumberland made the following annotations
Northumberland added disclaimer:

This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
email from any computer.

All email communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
accordance with internal policy and relevant legislation.

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"