Networker

[Networker] How Do I Get A Client Info Report?

2009-04-07 18:36:30
Subject: [Networker] How Do I Get A Client Info Report?
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:29:48 -0400
No doubt this will sound like such a "noob" question, but that's what I
am...  Please bear with me...

I wish to get a list of all my clients along with their OS, OS version, NW
Agent version, the "comments" field as listed in the JAVA console and maybe
a few other bits of info that I suspect are stored as attributes in some
NetWorker DB.

How do I get such a list/report?

I was looking at 'mminfo', but I don't think it has all the the info I'm
looking for.  The command 'hadump' looked promising, but it won't run.  It
tells me it can't find a license or something.

If anyone has details on how to get this info, or can send me pointers on
what command or such to get the info, I greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!!

-Tom B.