Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Restore error

2009-04-02 09:01:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Restore error
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:55:25 -0500
Hello,
Have you checked on appliance performance before and after the upgrade (
CPU, MEM) ? are there any errors on FC ports , NIC cards etc ?, are you
using NDMP V 4 if available ?why not open a ticket with EMC to help you
out ?
Has there any significant change in the filer or Networker configuration
that may affect the ndmp backups ?
HTH

kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
04/02/2009 01:30 AM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
NDMP Restore error

now th e prob was fixed..actually with new fix we took another backup and
restore was successful...

but lately now we are sumtimes experiencing reall slowness in backing
up...usually we needed only 5-6 hrs for NDMP backup...but now its already
14 hrs and we havnt coompleted our NDMP backup....

sumthing we can do regding tht? is it related to hot fix emc provided

rgds,
kv

|This was sent by kurianji AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

type