Networker

Re: [Networker] Freeing up licences

2009-04-01 19:19:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Freeing up licences
From: Rachel Polanskis <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT au>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:14:19 +1100
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Aaron Sakowski wrote:

To do this online, you may also want to run a nsrim -X and a nsrck after
removing the client definition and, probably, the /nsr/index/<client>
directory.  I would probably run an nsrck -L6, but you may only need to run
the nsrck with the options that run around midnight.  I forget what that
option is... something with a -m.

I think you mean "nsrim -X".

This is how we do it:

delete client instances from  NMC/NWadmin

shutdown nsr

cd /opt/nsr/index

\rm the client

Start nsr

wait a few minutes

nsrck -L2 nsrim -X

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                Systems Admin, University of Western Sydney
ADD Werrington North Campus     (+61 2) 9678 7291  <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT