Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows Server 2003

2009-04-01 15:30:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows Server 2003
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:24:50 -0500
Hello,
Are there any other significant errors in windows server eventvwr ? What
is the difference between the server where the client works and one where
it does not, i know not a trivial task but, for start
Antivirus ?
Firewall ?
Service pack ?
Software  ?
Thanks

Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
04/01/2009 01:30 PM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Windows Server 2003

I have been having problem getting a Windows Server 2003 machine to be
backed up. I have version 7.4 running on Solaris 10. The server in
question has the following error:

faulting application save.exe version 7.4.4.0 faulting module
liblocal.dll, version 7.4.4.0, fault address 0x00030263

I have found that version 7.4.0.0 had a problem so I upgraded the client
to the 7.4 SP4 version and it is still giving me this error. I have
numerous other servers that run with this same set up with no trouble at
all. Just curious if anyone has seen this sort of thing before. Thanks.

Matt Powell

Storage Administrator

Clemson University

office : 865-656-0589